Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. The Top Ten Tuesday Meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This weeks prompt is Outrageous Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books. I don’t think I have done really outrageous things for books, most of these are just really funny things that I have done and will probably do again in the future for my love of books.
- Camped outside a bookstore.
- Stayed up way to late on a work night.
- Forgotten to eat.
- Came up with multiple lame excuses so I didn’t have to hang out with friends or go to a family event so I could read instead.
- Got up in the middle of the night or got up really early to finish a book.
- Read while I should be working or coaching.
- Been on a long wait list at the library to read a book.
- Make a list of all the books I own so I don’t buy multiple copies.
- Bring my phone in the bathroom to continue to listen to an audiobook while in the shower.
- Stay in my car when I got to my destination just to finish a chapter in an audiobook.
- The most outrageous thing I’ve done was started a book blog!!
What outrageous things have you done for the love of books?