Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. The Top Ten Tuesday Meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This weeks prompt is the first ten books I reviewed (These do not have to be formal reviews. A small sentence on a retailer site or Goodreads counts, too! Submitted by Rissi @ Finding Wonderland).
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins
- Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Frigid (Frigid, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim
- Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Moonlight & Whiskey by Tricia Lynne
- The Billionaire’s False Fiancée (The Beaumont Brothers Book 2) by Leslie North
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies about Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis
- Send Sunshine (Love In Providence #1) by Heather MacKinnon
Looking back this makes me so happy. I only started reviewing for fun in 2017 and then got more serious about it in late 2018. I am so happy that I got more comfortable with sharing my thoughts and found this great community of people! All of you are awesome!
What are the first few books you reviewed? Did you end up liking them. Let me know!!