Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. The Top Ten Tuesday Meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week’s prompt is my most anticipated releases of the second half of 2019! Can you believe we are halfway through the year?! Where has the year gone?
- Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet #1) by Meghan March
- White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet #2) by Meghan March
- Storm and Fury (The Harbinger #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – This came out last week but still counts because I made this list 3 weeks ago 🙂
- The Burning Shadow (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center – I have an eARC of this and I am excited to read it.
- Gabriel’s Promise (Gabriel’s Inferno #4) by Sylvain Reynard
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- Butterfly in Frost by Sylvia Day
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
- Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland and Penelope Douglas
What are you looking forward to reading for the second half of the year?